Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 100

Thread: Sits and waits

  1. #41
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    leaving HUGS for everyone today,....

  2. #42
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    boy I miss roger..all his funny posts...I hope you do win the lottery...if I win it I'll bring you guys to sunny fla and buy you a big house with a huge computer...

  3. #43
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    With friends like you guys, I'm a rich man. Thank you for all the hugs, They are very welcome right now.

    I am not able to do a cut & paste on these darn old computers, so I have been a bit slow adding funny stories or photos.

    I wish I could check in more often and spend more time sharing my stories with you, but until then just know that all of you are in my thoughts. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    take care,

    rOgER

  4. #44
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    As always, its good to see you Roger!!!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    glad you can peek in ..we'll keep it going don't worry

  6. #46
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I too am glad you can still drop by and keep us in the loop Rog. Sorry those computers are so un-user friendly, though!

    Looking forward to things improving and praying that it's soon so we can see you back on-line, in all your glory!

    Catch ya later my friend!
    xyxthumbs
    Gus

  7. #47
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Spring is in the air,... a new beginning,...

  9. #49
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know that is my biggest dream...pez too...we both want to do a stormchase...but it is really expensive...and no guarantees..

  10. #50
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes it is...we Are lookin at major thunderstorms all day tomorrow here in Oklahoma (HEY MUM wanna go storm chasing)?
    Rog as always still thinkin about you and sending well wishes hugs and [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] !!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •